Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thankful

Ok, I know I just posted something...literally like, 3 minutes ago...but I just need to say: MY HEART IS SO FULL OF GRATITUDE! I try and be thankful for all I have on a daily basis, but today, it really hit me. Maybe it was because it was cold and rainy outside and I had a warm home to snuggle up in. Maybe it's because I've been eating like a pig and I am so thankful that I've never had to worry about where my next meal will come from. Maybe it's because I watched my healthy, happy toddler bounce around the house all day, and it makes me so thankful that I don't have a sick child. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you believe in God, make sure you THANK Him every day for all that you have, because honestly, just as Americans we have a million times more than most people. Thank you, Lord for all of my blessings- even though I don't deserve them at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment