Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Getting Crafty


Since I've been back in the states, I've gotten super into decorating my house...well, apartment, but hopefully soon to be house. Since we are trying to buy a home, I've put a lot of the decorating on hold, but I'm still doing a lot of crafty stuff while we wait to move in. One of my newest obsessions is typography of any kind. Hobby Lobby is chalk full of all kinds of letters, from wood to paper mache, to beautifully finished ones. My latest project is: (see below). I did this super quickly, but I LOVE the way it turned out...get it, LOVE. Scroll down to get what I'm talking about. I started out with super cheap (got them half off even) paper mache letters.





Painted them white with acrylic paint and a sponge brush. Finished it off with a glossy spray finish.


TA...DAAAAAAAAA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment