Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's Talk About: Fall Fashion

Let's talk about dressing for cold weather. I'll be honest with you. For the past few weeks, I've been pouting around the house, feeling sorry for myself because I was dreading becoming a pasty-white marshmallow stuffed into a boring sweater for the next six months. However, after sleeping on it (and lots of browsing Pinterest and other blogs for ideas) I feel much more confident going into the fall. There are tons of cute ideas out there, so now I'm saying, "Bring it on, fall!" Winter...that'll be a different story.

This is a super cool outfit. The cherry on top is the bun piled high on her head- love that!

Stripes. Enough said.

I will never be as cute as this chic. She's adorable!

Cable-knit sweater and nerd glasses? Yes, please.

This boots are so yummy.

80's sweater and freaking awesome hair. Love it!

Do any of you have cute ideas for fall? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment