Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Beginnings


Announcement: We bought our first home! Everything became official yesterday. A Halloween to remember. But I'm not gonna lie, even though we are super excited, it's hard to to feel a little overwhelmed. There's a lot we want to do to make it ours, and everything takes money, and I want to do everything immediately! But, I know that I just need to do a little at a time and not sweat it. So...be prepared to come on the journey with me, because I'm going to document it all, baby...or try and remember to, at least =0) Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. you have the "American Dream" house! Seriously! That is like the cliche dream house! You even have the porch swing! Aww! So pumped for you guys and this new adventure! I'm excited to see what you do with the place. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete