Monday, February 13, 2012

Transformations

So I got the inkling one night to paint the fireplace mint green...because I'm obsessed with mint green. My hubby doesn't like it very much, but I love it =0) I had originally painted the red brick, white, but it was TOO white against our cream walls. We needed a pop.

Then yesterday, John took the frame off and spray painted it with a oil rubbed bronze color. SO AWESOME! All it cost us was about $10 in spray paint...and it looks like a totally new frame. It's the little things people...the little things.

The white...eeeewwww...just don't like like it with our walls.

Aaaaannnnd....the orange bird cage has got to go. It'll be blue next time you see it.

More to come, so stay tuned! We are absolutely LOVING the way our house is coming together. I'm so excited to share it with you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment