Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day

This is my hubby. He's pretty adorable...even when he has a mouthful of Krispy Kreme donut.

This is me. I'm kind of a dork...and I was kind of way too excited for our Valentine's donut date.

And this is Levi...who came with us on our very romantic Valentine's donut date =0) He really liked his donut.

This is the super classy V Day "card" I made for John. But I mean every word of it.

This is the chalkboard mug I made for my hubby...even though the only hot drink he drinks is coco...but it was fun to make and I think it's cute =0)



I love lots of things about my life...this little guy is one of the biggest things. I try and thank God every day for my beautiful family. They love me even when I make mistakes over and over again. They love me first thing in the morning when I look like shiz. They love me no matter what.
And that, my friends, is the best V-Day gift, I could ever get.

No comments:

Post a Comment