Friday, December 9, 2011

Something old, something new, something blah blah, something blue

Well...my search for a hall table finally came to an end when we found this little guy for a few bucks on craigslist.com It wasn't exactly what I was imagining, because I wanted something longer, but the space really isn't very big in the hall, and I think it might have looked too crowded had we got what I was first imagining.

ANYWAY, it was a pretty, dark wood, but it just didn't go with the black details of our door and banister (haven't finished painting one of the banisters). SO...went to
Walmart, bought some spray paint and had at it. Here is the result. Oh...and for some reason, I cannot get my pics to upload in order. It's super frustrating, so if anyone knows what's going on, please tell me.



Spray paint- $4 at Walmart.

BEFORE.

Tah dah!!! AFTER. Oh, and that's my nativity set up there for Christmas. Looks a little tacky with all of the art behind it, but that won't normally be there, obviously. I'll probably put some pictures on the table for the rest of the year.













No comments:

Post a Comment