Monday, November 28, 2011

Makeover: Extreme Home Edition

BEFORE

So, we just bought our first home, and while we've both been SOOOOO excited to put our stamp on it, I'm not gonna lie, it's been a way bigger pain than I thought it was going to be. It's just really freakin' hard to do anything with a 2 1/2 year old on your heels all day. That, and the fact that your money just seems to melt like butter when you start buying things and fixing things. But even though John and I can't stand to have anything looking unfinished, we've vowed to just take it one room at a time. The first project was of course, the most lived-in room: the living room/dining room. I would say we're pretty happy with almost everything right now. It still needs a little more color, but we'll get there. I'm contemplating painting stripes on the curtains, as can be seen all over Pinterest right now, but still undecided on it. Enjoy the before and after pics!

AFTER



No comments:

Post a Comment