Saturday, February 18, 2012

Project Complete

I've been working on this ABC wall project in Levi's room for a while now. I totally got this from Pinterest, but I painted all my own letters and made it unique to us. Believe it or not, the hardest part was finding all the letters and finding them on sale! I don't think I paid full price for a single letter. I watched the Hobby Lobby website like a hawk for the days when the letters I needed would be half price =0) I also decided to make my own life ring out of a Styrofoam ring and yarn. The painting took me an evening in front of the TV and about an hour the next day to put on the finishing touches. I love the way it turned out! Levi says he doesn't like it...=0) Oh well, when he gets older he can decide on the decor, but for now, Mama's in charge!
Oh...and I should probably give a shout out to my wonderful husband who hung all 26 letters...not the easiest job in the world, and his least favorite thing to do. Thanks, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment