Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Perfect Curtain

It's time to talk about shower curtains. Since we are moving into our new apt. (tomorrow, whoo hoo), I have been obsessing over the new decor- specifically the shower curtains. My husband probably doesn't want to HEAR the words "shower curtain" ever again in his life.

I know it sounds weird, but they are SO important! They can make or break your bathroom, because they ARE the focal point. Here are some of my top pics. I actually already purchased one, and I'm THIS close to purchasing another, but if anyone has any suggestions, let me know! Also, if anyone knows any cool places to buy unique home decor, let me know. I'm already SUPER excited to get to the HomeGoods store in Charlotte!!!


I'm about to buy this one from Target.com






I bought this one from E-Bay for our bathroom. I LOVE Damask.







I really like this one, and I love that it's fabric.




I really like this one, but I'm not gonna lie, I don't really like that it hangs right on the bar like that.



















1 comment:

  1. I just miss you and wanted you to know! Hope you have a fabulous time decorating your new place. I wish you were to help me with mine :-)

    ReplyDelete