Monday, June 20, 2011

Outfit of the Week

My apologies for not posting in FOREVER!!! I think I have a proper excuse considering that we packed up our life and moved from Africa back to the states and are now in a sort of limbo state and we try and figure out what God has next for us. I've actually tried to post a couple of times, since being back in the states, and wasn't able to for some reason...we'll see if this works!

What I'm Wearing:

Top: who knows? It's ancient!
Skirt and tights: both thrifted (my Mom altered the skirt)
Booties: Forever 21

I got these awesome shorts at these teeny, ghetto thrift store the other day and I love em'! Very seventies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny-
    I found your blog through Kari and Trey and have REALLY enjoyed it! I lived in Senegal for about 6 months several years ago and LOVE seeing your pictures from Dakar and D.A. Not trying to be a creeper...just wanted you to know I'm a fan!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete