Friday, April 1, 2011

Da Fam

So, besides just talking about clothes, going green, and traveling...I should probably also mention the MOST important things in my life. One of the biggest, being my family (God is numero uno, of course). I don't know when it happened, but somehow over the course of the past couple of years, I feel like I've lost my thankful heart. I've always been someone who counts my blessings and who enjoys life, but I feel like I've lost a little of that spunk, and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I've been focusing more on negative things, instead of having a thankful heart. So...without further adieu: I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I truly am blessed and here are a few reasons why.

My Hubby: *Smokin' HOT *Keeps me (and everyone else) laughing *Such a hard worker *Organized *Thoughtful *CREATIVE *So much fun *Looks out for me *Encouraging *Patient *So smart My Baby Boy: *Those CHEEKS! *Mr. Personality *Easy *Happy *Active (now...this can also be a negative, people) *Sleeps well, eats well, still takes a nap...good boy =0) *Goes to anyone *Loves people *Gives mama big kisses and hugs
THANK YOU, FATHER FOR MY AMAZING FAMILY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that as a Christian, you're supposed to be spelling that: smokin' hott.

    Two Ts.

    http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/2009/05/545-pastors-that-tell-you-how-hott-their-wives-are/

    ReplyDelete